Tuesday, February 8, 2011

JournalsJournalsJournals

JOURNALS!!!

These are a few of my journals.  The one below reads "Arielle's Diary dont read!" Hahh, oh me oh my. I have no idea why its all scribbled on. I mean, I drew the smiley face, but I hopefully didn't draw the scribbles. You never know though, this diary is full of funny little depressed things.
Sep. 16, 1998
"Dear Diere, There are hardly any cute boys in my class but in 4th grade there's a ton!!!!"

Feb 20, 1999
 "Dear Diary,(I learned how to spell) I did not have that much fun today. First when I got home from church i was depending on to watch x-files, but my dad said I couldn't watch it because it was scary. I hate it when they say that. I was looking forward to this show it is so cool. I hate my life."
Wow. 

These two journals I recently bought. They were two dollars are Michaels, and I mean, COME ON! They are so cute, and totally my style.
I got this listography journal/weekly planner in NYC @ barnes and nobles. I love it!
It has these cute pages where you write things: For example-
...and-
This is my current journal. Its so cute and the flowers make me happy.
This journal is my 365 days of pictures journal. I bought this little polaroid pogo printer that prints 2'3 sticker pictures off my nikon and I take one every day and put it in this.
These are just some of the little stickers I've put in it.
This was my last journal I completed. It took me a long time to complete because it had so many pages! But I felt accomplished when it was done.
A few pages from it...

I liked this journal also because it didn't have lines and I could draw pictures. Like this one.
JOURNALS.

No comments:

Post a Comment