Monday, February 7, 2011

Guilty Pleasure... and a little obsession.

Do you have any guilty pleasures??
Cause I sure do.

MAGAZINES! Yes, I admit it. I read magazines (well mainly look at the pictures/fashion) all the time! Its just so fun looking at all the fun things people come up with. My favorite Magazines are Vogue, Teen Vogue, Nylon, & Lucky. I used to really love seventeen, but lately I haven't really been interested. The picture above isn't all the magazines I have. These are only the ones I've bought here in WV.
Needless to say, I Heart magazines.

Wanna hear a funny story? Well, one of my teen vogue mags had Justin Beiber on the cover... so what else would I do then to rip off Justin Beieber, Put it in an envelope and mail it to my best friend Mayli. HA! The reason why I sent it to her was because I almost didn't buy that issue because I didn't want to see the Beibs too much, and she was making fun of me. REVENGE!


Next Blog: JOURNAL COLLECTION!

1 comment:

  1. I love magazines. mostly to cut up & made into cards. but i'm obsessed too. big time.

    ReplyDelete