Thursday, February 10, 2011

My Perfect Day

I stole this Idea from the lovely Rachel. (follow her blog, her pictures are darling!)
 You guys are all welcome to do this. In fact, I encourage you to! It made me happy! ( And I definitely needed happy)

wake up in a room like this

to a guy like this

make breakfast like this together
Wear an outfit like this dress
And these shoes


Drive a car like this
& drive this car to a field &

have a tea party/lunch with my friends (including boys... they all just have to dress fancy fancy fancy)


while listening to fleet foxes play live for us


Spend a lazy hour on the lake in a boat to settle our stomachs
Take photobooth pictures for a while (isn't that just so cute?)

                                               Go on a hot air balloon ride at sunset
Fall asleep in a tent 



Stay Lovely!

3 comments:

  1. heheheh this is darling!! i thought i was following your blog, guess i'm not.. but i am now HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    you're a doll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your perfect day sounds a lot like mine. :)

    ReplyDelete