Saturday, February 5, 2011

Mary Mary Quite Contrary...

What does that song come from? What does it mean? IDEK. (I don't even know)
Everyone, this is Mary Rogers. Isn't her name just the coolest? Something about it, that is just so cute! Anyways, so I was planning this elaborate photoshoot to do with Mary that involved constructing a city out of boxes, but at the last minute I changed my mind. 
1. Because I was having a hard time finding boxes
2. I got inspired by this picture
Ah, this was much harder than I planned. First of all, the hearts would not stop tangling together! And I was taping them, and they all kept falling off the umbrella! But, in the end, I think they turned out.
I will definitely be shooting the city shoot later on, once I gather up more boxes!











Mary and I went to drink hot cocoa with carmel shots and talk about life at a cute little cafe. I found out we have LOTS in common. This is why I love meeting people. You find out you're not that different after all. :) (P.S. don't judge the cafe by the random baseball mug.)

No comments:

Post a Comment