Sunday, January 30, 2011

Amy DeLawder

Oh how I love Amy. She has been a saint ever since I moved to West Virginia. She was so quick to introduce herself to me and make me feel so so welcome. I already know me and her are going to be LIFELONG friends.
A little bit about Amy. She graduated from BYU and is now doing grad school. She is a daily inspiration to me! Seriously, she has put this sudden desire in my mind, that makes me really want to go back to school. Besides only doing grad school, she is also a teacher at a local elementary school. She helps children who are struggling with reading, learn how to read. She also works at an after school childrens program. She recently taught the children a few lessons about spiders! Yikes! 


Anyways, Amy is a lovely person. I am so glad I met her.








No comments:

Post a Comment