Saturday, March 26, 2011

Yesterday I felt like I was in Washington

Hey guys,
I know, I've been doing a lot of blogging lately. But hey! I don't have a job, and I have time. && I've been taking a lot of pictures. (so happy about that!)
Meet my friend Chantel. Three words to describe her using the first letter of her name?
1. Cool
2. Creative
3. Caring
Really though, I love Chantel. There, I just said it. She makes a smile come onto my face. I love our conversations. We can be sitting there, talking non stop, and we can just be together, and not need to say one word. (& its not even awkward!) It was so chill taking pictures of her. I felt so comfortable and it felt so great outside. I love rain, and I love dreary days... DONT GET ME WRONG! I love the sun, I invite the sun, {sun, please come now!} but there is something so refreshing about overcast/rainy weather. It just makes me feel so.... whats the word... alive?
Anyways, lets get to the pictures.
P.S. I didn't really do much to edit this shoot. I tried to keep most things as natural as possible, because honestly, the colors were beautiful in their natural state. I mostly increased the exposure a bit, and sharpened the images. (with the exception of a few black&whites and vintage(y) photos)








1 comment: