Friday, March 18, 2011

New York- Post 1

Can I just tell you how much I love NYC?-----------------------------------------------------------------> that much, x1000! It is so amazing. I really love big cities. What can I say? I guess I'm a "city girl". I'm the type of person that can get bored pretty easily. I need to be going new places, and exploring, and just having fun! I'm not the type that likes to stay home, and watch a movie. I like to get out and LIVE A LITTLE! Thats why i LOVE big cities. There is always something going on, always somewhere to be. One day I hope to eventually end up here... or somewhere like Seattle, or LA. Yes, its expensive, but honestly to mean its worth it. I would work my butt off to live somewhere I love because frankly, I thrive in interesting places.



                                            Picture of me and Alyssa, taken on Alyssa's camera.




3 comments:

  1. mmmm new york is so fun. i'd totally want to live there if cost of living wasn't 7x more than everywhere else in the u.s. :) annnnd salt lake is big enough for me :) love the pics arielle!

    ReplyDelete