Wednesday, March 30, 2011

dye it


So since I've been back from WV I have been on a diet. I eat mostly fruits and veggies, soup, and salad. (lots and lots of soup) I went to Guru's the other night (LOVES IT) and I got this half soup half salad combo. The salad had this amazing raspberry vinigerette dressing that literally tasted like starbursts. basically the best thing EVER! And the soup was freakin delicioso! And the best part... it was only 6.99 for the combo!!

Anyways, I have been trying to exercise for one hour every day. Mainly Zumba, because thats my favorite thing in the world!!!! Its such a good workout and I die from sweating... I love it. Basically, I'm trying to get super duper healthy! & lets face it, everyone has insecurities.. and I'm just trying to fix mine right now.
Oh, and PS this is my cat Floyd. I love him so much. He always sleeps on my bed and he's the cutest thing ever! 
 Me and him almost have the same eyes...

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on living a healthier lifestyle! It's not easy all the time, but the benefits do outweigh giving into temptations, don't they?
    You rock! And thanks for the salad tip!

    ReplyDelete