Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Family. Isn't it about time?

Hello lovelies!
I just wanted to blog about my wonderful sisters. I love them so much. They inspire me in so many ways. They are both very unique, creative, beautiful, and wonderful. I don't tell them very often, (I have a hard time expressing my love. Okay?!) but I am so grateful to have them in my life, and I love them with "every fiber of my being" (or so the saying goes?)

First comes Jessica. I was five years old when this lil ray of sunshine came into my life. Of what I can remember I was so happy to have a baby sister. Of course, I had my jealousy issues (Come on, I was my parents only daughter, and my grandparents only granddaughter for five years!) but I still cared for her. She was such a happy baby, and girl growing up. Thats why we called her sunshine! She makes us all smile, because when she walks in a room the energy she lets off is amazing. She makes you feel included and special. She always makes me feel beautiful. I LOVE YOU JESS! (first picture taken by my lovely momma. Second Picture by yours truly)

Then comes Emily! Emily, oh Emily. She was my best friend when I felt lonely, she was my muse when I needed inspiration, she was my motivation when I needed motivating. Emily, I heart you. She came into my life when I was 8 years old. She was the little baby that I could hold when I wanted to feel *mature*. She was such a cute girl, and she still is. Ever since she was young she has had a very strong personality. She knows what she wants, and she will get it, no matter what. We always joked that Jess was the ray of sunshine, while Emily was the raincloud... haha! She had such an attitude when she was little. She didn't want to be held, she wanted to do things her way! Emily is seriously an amazing girl. She has so many talents, and such drive to make her dreams come true. I am envious of that. There are so many things I could've done when I was younger, but I had horrible anxiety and would never persue things to the full extent. Emily is afraid of nothing. I LOVE YOU EMILY!

I am blessed to have a family that is close. Of course we have our arguments, (especially the three girls. We *have at it* all the time. But we love each other. Thats what matters most.

No comments:

Post a Comment